

Hello! I have actually gotten a little crafting done. I am really far behind on birthday cards. The Mini card is for my dad. My parents are in a Mini Cooper car club and my mom actually got me this stamp. It can be found at coolministuff.com. I thought it was appropriate for my dad. I just stamped it in Adirondack ink. Pretty simple. The pp is from Autumn Leaves and was a perfect match. The circle stamp is from Hero Arts.
I also made a couple of quick Mother's Day cards. It will be a busy day for us. The pp is from K&Co., Amy Butler. Her designs are so pretty. I just picked up a new stack of it at Michaels. The alphabet is QK, Metro Classic. The stamp is from Purple Onion Designs. I love this set. There are so many possibilities for it, I can't wait to use it more. That's about it. Happy Mother's Day.:)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Minis and Mother's Day
Posted by
Jenny L.
at
11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Guess who else drives a mini? My dear husband!! I get to drive the minivan :( I NEED to get that stamp :) Cute card! TFS
I like the mother's day card. Did you make that yourself?
Post a Comment