
Here is the card I made for my mom's birthday. She happens to be a hippo lover, and has quite the collection. When I came across the hippo stamp from Memory Box, I knew exactly what I would use it for! I love this pp from Doodlebug. The scalloped punch is from SU!, and the dot-circle stamp is from Hero Arts. Thanks for stopping by. :)
Monday, April 28, 2008
hippo birthday
Posted by
Jenny L.
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are so inspiring, I love this! Especailly that you're not afraid to use such bright cheery colors :)
Love all the dots, scallops, colors!! Great card!!
Very cheerful card ! Love the scallop border.
What a fun and cheerful card! TFS
oooh! I love this. That punch and paper are outstanding together and the hippo puts it right over the top of adorable. :)
LOVE that paper and I've never seen it, guess I have to go looking for it. :)
Post a Comment