

What a fun challenge. Thank you, Michelle. It would never have occurred to me to use jewelry as an inspiration piece. I have so many ideas now. I was browsing Etsy and came across this necklace. I loved the colors. I never would have used blue as an accent, I probably would have chosen a brown, but I love how it looks.
That little boy in the photo is my grandpa, my dad's dad. I love this photo of his family, and it is one of very few that we have of him as a child.
It's not too late to join in. :) Have fun!
PP from Wild Asparagus, Bazzill cardstock, Stamps from Technique Tuesday (circle) and SU! Bird from Quickutz
Sunday, April 20, 2008
jewelry inspiration layout
Posted by
Jenny L.
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, Jenny! What a fantastic photo to have. I love your inspiration piece and I love how you used it in such a beautiful way. Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along.
Jenny, this is amazing! That photo must be very special. :) I really like your inspiration piece and what you took from it. Great job!
What a great piece of jewelry! I love the way you translated the colors into a layout. I still need to do this challenge :D
Jenny, I love the jewlery and the page.. very inspirational. The blue is the perfect touch. :)
Just beautiful!
Post a Comment