
I just finished up being in a card club, and the theme for December was, "sparkle". I love the iridescent embossing powder and decided to go with a quick and easy birthday card. Thanks for the theme, Susie! :) Stamps are SU! {circle} and A Muse {sentiment}.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute! I love dots. :)
oh, this looks great and I really love the sparkle circles!
THis is so embarrassing- but I just realized TODAY, January 18th, that I bookmarked your main blog under one post, not the main blog URL. So the same post has been apearing for about two months everytime I check it- only today did I realize that there are all these secret posts that I hadn't read- I feel so goofy!! I'm glad you're back with the crafty blog- I enjoy seeing what you have been up to, in case I miss it at 2 Peas!
And I love your card creations, especially ;)
Post a Comment